Organization, Methods and Improved Processes
We work to optimize O&M (organization and methods) and improve BPM (business process management) in order to improve performance and maintain success over time.
An organization is by nature a living, changing and dynamic framework. Any organization that remains static or merely maintains its activity based on deeply-rooted habits is at risk of losing ground in its market and stagnating. To maintain success and leadership over time, an organization must strive for improved efficiency and constantly improve processes and control mechanisms in the operational environment.
Our team is experienced in executing Organization & Methods (O&M) projects and improving processes, starting from the stage of specifying needs, through to tracking and monitoring the implementation of changes over time.
Our consultation service and hands-on project support include:
- Assessing core departments and activities
- Building and entrenching processes and controls
- Optimizing processes and controls
- Formulating and writing of procedures
- Organizational measurement
- Workforce planning and optimization